Thursday, November 16, 2006

What A Day

Well Jim woke me up when I asked him to this morning, but I sure didnt get up, so I was a bit running a bit behind. I opened this one cupboard door where I had left a mouse trap and son of a gun, if there wasnt a dead mouse in it. SOOOOO no doubt I have a mice welcome sign somewhere around my house and where they are getting in I dont know. Now at one time Gil told me that mice can crawl up walls if they are not slick, so the only thing I can imagine is in the garage to the space below the roof, is a small opening. I am going to have Jim nail that sucker shut and if they still get in, I dont know what I am going to do. They are driving me INSANE!!!!So that slowed me down and then I got on the road and wouldn't you know I got behind a school bus. It took me 6 minutes to go about 1/2 of a mile. I kept my cool and kept thinking, that could be my husband driving that bus, so I will just cool my jets. I got to work and virtually had nothing to do today. So I was talking to my daughter and the fire alarm here went off. Well I went and asked Sue if it was just a fire drill and she said, yes. So I thought I would just wait here. But Ben came and said, I think we need to do what they request, soooooo, me with my sore leg (it is the upper leg more then the new knee that is bothering) started down the stairs. We are on the 7th floor!!!! By the time that I got to the bottom my whole leg was shakey,,, but I made it. So we stood outside in the 30 something degree weather and me without my coat. Well it wasnt long thank goodness. So I had quite the morning. This afternoon as been quiet. I have been on line trying to find a bedspread. NOT a coverlet, or a comforter, I want a bedspread. I am so tired of bedskirts. Do you know that they are hard to find? I found a few but none that I really like. I guess I will go to a few of the department stores around here and the bed and bath and linens places and see if they carry any.

Well thats all for today, just wanted to relate my morning.

Sandi

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! Another mouse AND a fire drill!! :) If it's any consolation, when I was out of town for the mom's convention, my hotel had a fire alarm go off in the middle of the night...it was about 1am!! It went off due to an electrical short somewhere. I wasn't sure what to feel...good that it wasn't a fire or scared that the fire alarm wouldn't work IF ever there really was one!! *lol*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home