Friday, October 06, 2006

My Sister, My Freind

Today was a very good day. My sister Judy arrived from ND yesterday and she and her husband stayed with us last night. This morning, we got up and had a leisurely breakfast and about 9 or so her and I headed out to hang out together. We had such a great day. We shopped, we lunched and we shopped some more.

God TRUELY blessed me when he allowed me to be born in to our family and have Judy as my sister. She is so much fun and a more loving and giving person you will never meet. If I could I would make her a Saint!! She already is an angel.

This evening,, after the Twins lost, (sniffle, sniffle) she and Hugo went to spend the rest of the weekend with her daughter and grandkids. I was sad inside, yet at the same time, I KNOW what it is like to want to spend time with your kids and she gets that opportunity less then I do with mine. I hope that she has a wonderful time there.

Just wanted all to know what a great sister I have

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home