Monday, October 02, 2006

A Subdued Celebration

The Twins won the Central Division!!!!!! In my heart I am jumping up and down and celebrating but for the love of my husband, I am keeping it under control. I dont wish losses on the Tigers, except when they are playing the Twins, but Jim just would not understand how I love to let it all hang out and celebrate, no matter WHO it was they ripped the penant away from. But I fear that if I had done my normal celebrating, he would have been VERY VERY upset with me. But I wouldnt do that to him. In that aspect, I really wish I was married to a man that loved Minnesota sports as much as I do.

That said: Way to go Joe Mauer!! The batting champ of the AL!! Way to go Twins on coming from behind when at the beginning of the season all the sports writers were dumping on them and not giving them a snowballs chance in hell of doing anything. The Minnesota Twins are a TEAM!! They dont see one player as more important then the other and WOW,,, they did it. I am looking forward to the playoffs and wish them ALL THE BEST!!!!! GO TWINS!!!!

Sandi

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM , Blogger Sandi said...

Tonja!!!!!!!!! You make me laugh... Thank you.. Wish you would have been here to celebrate with us too!!

I love you
Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home