Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Twins, Tigers and the cold

Well baseball for me came to an abrupt hault with the Twins being swept by the A's. Dont know which team showed up to play those playoff games but wasnt the Twins that stole the AL Central from the Tigers, well I guess the Tigers GAVE it to them, but none the less. But thier season being done, I was happy that the Tigers stuck it to the Yankees, and last night got the best of the A's..... Go Tigers (Afterall, I am married to a Michigan Sport Teams fan). Speaking of that, last night I spoke to my daughter who lives in WI, and admitted to her that I had bought something that I thought I would NEVER buy and that is a Green Bay Packers sweat outfit for Luke. I would never have done that, BUT,,, it was a great buy. Had been $25 for $5 and well, if I had bought a Vikings outfit for little Luke in WI, he may have gotten beaten up. Now I wouldnt want that. But anyway, Tonja told me that she is forcing herself to like the Packers. I have to admire that. Sure wish my hubby would take a lesson from her!! (^_^)

Now on to the cold. Geeze Louise!!! It feels like winter out there. When I got up this morning it was 46, when I left for work it was 37 and with that wind,,,oooohhhh,, I am NOT ready for winter. According to the weather guys, buy this weekend we should be flirting with 60 again. That is more like it.

Well, I think thats about all the rambling I have in me this morning. Take care all

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home