Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Looking forward to a few days off

I am looking forward to having a few days away from work and the everyday life. Just to sleep in and stay up late and go where we want and do what we want without thinking, "Oh, I better do this or that which needs doing around the house". Also getting to see my daughter and WI grandkids is something I am looking forward too. You know they grow so fast. It seems if I dont see Faith and JoeMan for a couple of weeks they have grown an inch and the new things they have come up with in just 2 weeks. I can imagine the changes I will see in Abbe and Luke. Just talking to Luke the other night, made me realize he has matured. Well he will be 4. Come on Mamma, what did you think???? (^_^)

Anyway, maybe with getting ready for this little vacation and then actually going maybe some of the days of discontent will fall behind me, and hopefully never catch up with me again.

Blessings to all
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home