Monday, October 16, 2006

Stress - of the unknown cause

Lately, my tummy and my skin has been telling me that I am stressed out!! My tummy by hurting and causing heartburn. My skin by turning black everywhere any metal touches it. From 18 karat gold to white gold it turns my skin black. (interestingly enough, the really cheap jewlery doesnt do that, am I weired or what?)

Anyway, it makes me wonder what I am so stressed out about. Oh, I know there has been some money issues in my life recently, and alot of big dollars flowing out, but that will pass. I do know that there is an underlying discontent that I have no idea where it is coming from. It's just that "thing" that gnaws at me and I just never feel like I am in that content place. It's almost a "greener on the other side of the fence" feeling, and I dont even know what the fence is!! Yeah I know,, I am kooky!!

I pray and I am asking God to help me see and work it out and turn it over to Him.

So,, you who read my blog,,, say a prayer for me

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home