Tuesday, November 21, 2006

GRRRRRR

I get so frustrated when I am doing Christmas shopping (or any shopping for that matter) and I buy an item and then the next week I see it on sale for a HUGE savings. Well one has no choice but to go back there and get the price adjustment. I did that at one store but still , I have to return a couple of items and buy it ealsewhere. As if this time of year isnt busy enough, add to it the struggle to get the most for your dollars.

The older I get the more I find that there is a need to do a little less. How I would love to have the energy that I used to have after work to tackle anything. Now a days, just getting dinner on the table and the kitchen cleaned up has me done for the night. With the shopping thing, maybe the trick is just to go and buy the items and not look at any ads? Forsure one might spend less as you wouldnt see all the goodies out there that capture you.

In spite of all this, I am looking forward on Friday to turn on my Christmas music and take in that warm warm feeling that it fills me with. Gosh, this morning I was even thinking, it would be nice to have just a soft coating of snow. So I guess the whole of the Christmas Spirit hasnt left me.

Well thats all I had to spew out today.

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home