Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is It Age?

This year end at work as been the most harried it has been since I started at Tri-Star. I want to believe it is because one of my co-workers has decided that she wants this one project that her and I work on done NOW instead of when I am done getting the tax packages to the CPA. BUT, then I think, could it be that I am just slowing down as I age? That really ticks me off to think it would be that. But I know my eyes are not as sharp as they used to be, and I am sure my hearing isn't what it used to be and I know that I don't get around as fast as I used to... sooooo what is it?

Yet I find there are other things that I do just fine in. Maybe it is all the detail that is involved with the year end stuff. But yet I love detail.. Call me weired!!

Another thing that bugs me, is that at times I cant recall a word I want to use. That really bugs me. I hope that it is normal aging and not something more sinister.

I wish as I grew older and slower that my appetite would slow down too. However that bugger seems to be well and going full bore. Just not fair in my opinion.

Well that's all the venting for me today. I am going to go and have a banana chocolate chip muffin that I took out of the over a bit ago. It sure has the house smelling good. I told you the old appetite was good!!!

Cheers
Sandi

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM , Blogger Pat said...

Oh..I feel about as you do about aging as my mind too is slowing down and that sucks. Fortunately my appetite has also slowed but I am not getting skinnier as I think my body slowed too or else I am getting very proficient in doing things and use less energy. yes...that's it..I am getting good at not wasting energy..lol.

I made a great chocolate cake and noticed my pieces are smaller. But that means I can eat them more often.

I also noticed I got mellower with age and things don't bug me like they used to. Part of my not wasting energy...at least on things I can't change maybe. Aging wisdom?

toodles, Pat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home