Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So close to Christmas

We are so close to celebrating Christmas, Just 2 days. I am excited. But the forecast of this huge storm that is suppose to hit the Twin Cities has me a bit bummed. One good thing and an answer to prayer is the Eric will not have to work until 3 on Christmas Eve. And I am still praying that Maurissa my granddaughter will get off work by noon tomorrow so that they can get here by dark tomorrow night. Also my sister from ND is heading this way tomorrow. I pray pray pray that they all arrive here safely, and anyone who is traveling as far as that goes. I know that my grand niece is hoping to go to ND for Christmas and I pray that works out for her too. I pray God will protect them and get them to their destinations.

I have tomorrow off. Jim still has to work tomorrow. So it will be my day at home to do kinda as I please. I plan on getting a manicure and pedicure in the morning. Then doing a bit of tidying up around the house. However, I am not stressing over that as by the time they all move out and head back to their homes, I will have to clean it again. I will make sure the floors are vacuumed and the kitchen and bathroom floors are cleaned as little Andrew will be crawling around and I don't want him picking up yuck or being on dirty floors. I just have a couple more gifts to wrap and some stocking stuffers ( now where are Santa's elves when you need them, he definitely should not leave that chore to us, right?).

I have been so blessed by my job with bonuses and gifts. It is so good to feel appreciated. I am trying to bless other a bit with what I have been blessed. It feels good.

Well just want to wish everyone who reads this a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and may God bless your New Year with health and joy.

Sandi

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Mom:

Thank you for such a wonderful Christmas. We are blessed to have you in our lives.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home