Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Garnets

Today I wore this beautiful necklace made of garnets. I don't wear it often even though I LOVE it. You see, I am afraid that I will loose it. It is the first piece of "real" jewelry that I have gotten from my children. Tonja gave it to me for Christmas. Her birthstone is the garnet. It is so beautiful and I love it, but every time I wear it, my hand goes to my neck every 30 min or so to make sure it is still there. It will always be a special piece of jewelry for me.

Sandi

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

This makes me so happy!

I love you!

 
At 5:43 AM , Blogger Pat said...

WOW...de ja vue. I just wrote a post about this very thing...and it was BEFORE I read this post of yours. We really are twinsies and think alike so much. I LOVE IT!!!

Staple it to your neck and you wont lose it, but keep wearing it so the love can sink in and keep you happy always.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home