Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas/New Year celebrations are over

It was a very good Christmas for me. The topper of it was a little play by my 4 little grandkids. We had a storm on Christmas Eve so instead of going to church, we decided to stay home and asked the 4 little ones to put on a play. With the help of Emmalee they re-enacted the nativity. I tell you it touched my heart so much. More then a Christmas Eve service could. After that Eric read the Christmas story. We sang Christmas carols... it was a wonderful Christmas.

On New Years Eve our best friends came over and we went out to dinner and then came back to our house for cookies and ice cream and we played the game Battle of the Sexes. It was a fun night.

So now the holidays are over and one would think that all will return to a more routine dull life. Ahhhhhh,,, enter the Minnesota Vikings..... Oh yes, they have my hopes built high for a Superbowl run. I do love my Vikings football. The game today was totally awesome!!!!! Brett Farve for President ( Oh yes, he would do much better then who is in there now)!!

Anyway for the month of January (which is way to late for teams to be playing football) I will be entertained by football. And I am hoping with all my heart it is my dear boys in purple who will be doing the entertainment.

We have been having a Superbowl party at our house the last couple of years. I can only imagine what it would be like to host one when the Vikings are playing in it.

Well that's all I have to say for today.

Blessings to all
Sandi

1 Comments:

At 1:06 AM , Blogger Tonja said...

I am right there along side you rooting all the way! GO VIKINGS!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home