Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whew... I will be glad when the 10th of Mar arrives

It has been such a rush month at work. Usually there is a rhyme and reason to how I do things. But this year because one of the gals that helps with the recoveries ( a part of my job) is going on vacation about the time some of them MUST be done she is wanting to work on all of them. Tonight before I left work, I didn't know if my head was on straight. And to top that all off for some reason my right ankle has decided to pain me. And I mean pain. Sometimes it almost collapses on me. I sure cant walk very far. I am thinking it might be arthritis, but if it is this bad, what will happen if it gets worse?

I took the day off yesterday. I was planning to recover from a weekend of entertaining, brunch on Sat and dinner on Sun night. But the Sun night was cancelled and rescheduled for last night so I ended up cooking yesterday. Oh well. Guess it was a good think I had planned on taking the day off.

I have been really struggling with tension and stress to the point that it has caused my heart to skip beats. Over the weekend it was really good and as I was getting dressed this morning to go to work, I could feel all this tension returning to my chest and I ended up having to take a chill pill before I headed into work. You know August 26, 2011 cant come soon enough. I just hope and pray that financially I will be able to retire then.

Well just me spouting off

Sandi

3 Comments:

At 6:31 AM , Blogger Pat said...

AWWWWW..even fun work can get old fast huh? It will be a trade off at retirement...less money but less stress. You will just have to clip coupons and find ways cheap things to do.

 
At 6:32 AM , Blogger Pat said...

WOO HOOO>>>I finally got one to show up.

welll..if this one makes it..it will be two. LOL

 
At 10:05 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

:( :( :( :( :( :(
This is how this post makes me feel.
Wish I had a magic wand to whisk the stress away. Maybe you can get some Calgon? :)

Love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home