Friday, February 12, 2010

Up at 4:30

Now that is something that hasn't happened much lately. I have been a slug lately in the mornings and have enjoyed laying in bed and rising late. Today it was 4:30. I woke at 4:15 and at 4:30 I knew it was useless to try to get back to sleep. I was dreaming just before I woke up that my sister Phyllis was giving me a perm and she wanted to keep using these gargantuan rollers in my hair and I kept telling her that is not going to work for me. And Abbe was patiently standing there waiting for her hair to be cut. So when I woke I was thinking of that and when I was trying to go back to sleep, I kept thinking about that, so I said "I have a ton of work to do at work that is giving me nervous breakdowns, I might as well go in".. So the traffic was a breeze and I got here by 6 this morning. So now it is 2:15 and I am thinking it is time to go home, but I have just a couple of small things I need to finish up there then I am going home. A nap actually sounds pretty good.

Jim has the day off and so he is just bumming around. Well actually he had a doctors appointment at 11:30 and all is good. I hope that he is now out grocery shopping. I made a list for him. 2 of his kids and families are coming out for brunch tomorrow and then on Sunday his one son and wife are coming out for dinner. So it is 2 consecutive days of entertaining. I used to love love to do that. But I do blame old age alot, but it is hard for me to do anymore. Maybe there is something else wrong.

I am really wishing I could hear more from Issa. I wrote her today and asked for her phone number. I will try to call her sometime this weekend. They are 6 hours ahead of us, so I need to be mindful of that.

There is something deep inside of me that tells me that she is going to be a "global gal". I personally will hate that. She is my firstborn grandchild and my namesake. But with the Internet connecting is never far away.

Well I just wanted to vent a bit here. I really am hating Facebook. I cant find my friends list there anymore. It stinks!!!

Just me
Sandi

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I agree with you about facebook. I am getting ready to delete my stuff there myself. It keeps changing and I am getting tired of trying to block all the games and things people play.
I think I like my blog better even though I dont do much on that either.

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Yes, I do think Maurissa will be a cosmopolitan woman. I still haven't heard from her this weekend. Hopefully I will tomorrow. Well, I hope you have gotten some good nights sleep. Love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home