Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cabin Fever

I WAS WONDEIRNG, IS IT SPRING YET?????
I have to admit that the 4 or 5 winters leading up to this one really spoiled me. In just that short of time I got to expect winters to be like that. If you don't know what "that" is, I will tell you. Few days the temp even got down to 0 let alone BELOW zero. Not much snow and well just a really nice mild winter. Well the winter of 2007/2008 is reminding us that we indeed still do live in Minnesota and it gets COLD here in the winter.

As a result of that, we have done very little going out and about. I find myself sitting on my duffer night after night instead of being out and about. I really don't like that. Oh I know with the price of gas and now our dear liberal state has gone and tacked on 8 1/2 cents a gallon tax to our price of gas, we should be staying home more. And will be forced to just out of economics.

But I am eager for some warm weather so the windows can be opened up. It seems like it has been a really rough winter for sickness too. I guess the being cooped up goes hand in hand with that.

Anyway, officially spring begins in a couple of weeks. But with the winter we have been having it is my bet that Old Man Winter in Minnesota isn't going to be to eager to let go this year. I can only hope that I am wrong.

Well that's all that is on my heart today

Blessings
Sandi





1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM , Blogger Pat said...

OH yes..I know what you mean. I too and very tired of winter and hate to get out and about. I took some last snow shots, at least I hope, out the back door cuz I was not gonna get all dressed and bundled up to take some pics. But this weekend we will be going to Frankenmuth, MI and it is supposed to be snow/sleet, rain. Oh well...we will be forced to sight see a bit anyway.

It is not a bad thing to stay in....that way we avoid the BAD drivers..lol.

Keep posting and I will keep reading even if I don't always comment.

hugs, Pat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home