Friday, January 18, 2008

COLD - But "Over The River And Through The Woods"

Jim and I just got home from seeing a play at the small community theater here in Anoka. We saw "Over The River And Through The Woods". It is soooooo cold here. -9F right now, and I had contemplated not going even though we had tickets, but we went and I am so glad we did. It was probably the best play I have seen there, and we have gone to quite a few there. If you ever get a chance to see it somewhere, this gal HIGHLY recommends it.

Life has been going OK for us. Today it was quiet at work, and I got through filing all the year end payroll reports and getting the W-2's done and filed. Feels good. I do have a stack of filing on my desk to do and I really REALLY do not like to file. It is a small part of my job, but I don't like it . I think it may have come from the very first job I had out of high school. It was working for a credit bureau doing ONLY filing, and it was like a prison. You could not talk on the job. Only on your breaks. I was at that job only 3 or 4 months, but to this day I really detest filing!! YET,,, I do like order in my life. I can still see the face of that old lady who looked like a witch that was our supervisor. UGH!!!!

Well that's all for tonight. It is getting late, and it is cold and I am ready to climb into bed and pull the covers up to my eyeballs.

Blessings to all of you who enter and read and double blessings to those who let me know they were here. (^_^)

Sandi

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM , Blogger Pat said...

I was here...hehehehe.
I don't always comment but I do read your blog.

I too hate tax time and always do my own taxes. Most years I wait until the last day to file but last year I was a month ahead. This year...who knows?

This time I will leave my mark.

mark,

mark,

mark........

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger Tonja said...

Guess What? I love you. Cant wait to see you. :)...
Tonja

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home