Friday, January 11, 2008

Praise God From Whom All Blessing Flow

I am so happy to write this post!!!! My sister Phyllis went for a body scan on Tuesday. She had been feeling very low/sick and felt 2 more lumps on her neck. It was either that morning or the morning after that she told Judy that she felt good and the lumps were gone. Well when she went to the doctor yesterday for the results they told her that the only cancer they found in her whole body was one small spot in the neck area. They are going to treat that with iodine injections and she will not need chemo or radiation. YES FOLKS.... I believe that God still does heal people.

Imagine being told that she would need a trach and a feeding tube and all to finding no signs of cancer in her body but at the original spot. To me it is a pure and simple answer to prayer, and I am giving thanks to God for this miracle. Please thank God with me.

Blessings to all

Love
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home