Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Heart Is So Full

I just took a few minutes to look at the pictures I had posted on this blog. It filled my heart with so much love. What a blessed woman I am to have them as my kids and grandkids. Thank you God.

I am excited as we are planning on going to WI this weekend to celebrate Tonja's "ahem" birthday. No she cant be that old. I didn't have her when I was 10!!!!!

But we are also going to be able to take in Missy's show choir competition. I am excited about that too. It is always a fun time. They do such good work.

Well I don't have much else to say,,, just wanted to share that I feel like a very blessed woman when I look at those pictures.

Blessings

Sandi

I'm drinking from my saucer, cause my cup has overflowed. Have a blessed day !!!

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat says, yes, Sandi I am am blessed with great kids and grandkids. They would do anything for me, and hate when I am hurting. I thank the Lord for them each and everyday. Your friend, Pat

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Every time I look around at my home and my fat...yes..my fat body..I am thankful that I have plenty to eat and a warm place to put my fat and watch tv. Although my kids are far away...I am thankful that they too have enough to eat and are warm and have jobs. They are not too bright...but they keep afloat somehow and I love them dearly.
hugs and smiles, Pat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home