Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas Tree Skirts

I have owned only a couple of Christmas Tree skirts in my lifetime, and both of them have been made for a real tree, with a huge trunk, etc etc. Well for the last 3 or 4 years I have had a fake tree (and I dont like the one I have at all) , that aside, when I put up the tree this year I decided I was NOT going to struggle with trying to put this BIG tree skirt around it. So I went looking for a small one. I went to 3 stores, now am I going to the wrong places or what, but they did not have a small tree skirt. Whats with that? Those fake trees have 1 to 2 inch trunks. I guess there isnt a large demand for them or surely Target and K Mart would carry them.. So,,, I bought some of that white stuff that is suppose to immulate snow and cut a square of that and put around it, and hey,,, it doesnt look too bad, the ugly stand is covered up and I spent only $1.99!!

Blessings
Sandi

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creativity must run in the family!

Kudos for you, mom!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home