Sunday, September 03, 2006

I Feel Like A Slug

Here it is Sunday night of Labor Day weekend. Yesterday was a busy day for us. In the morning Jim and I ran errands and had to be home by 10 because the insurance adjuster and the company that is going to do the roof and facias were going to be here. Well the insurance agent agreed that we had severe hail damage to our roof (on Aug 23rd we had a hail storm and there were a few hails the size of baseballs and many the size of golf balls) They actually are going to pay for repairs to the air conditoiner that the hail did and they are going to pay to have our deck power washed and sealed. I hope we dont see hail like that again EVER!!! Anyway after that I made a dessert for dinner last night as Jim's son was coming over, and then at 12 I had a hair cut and perm (it turned out so good, one of the few times I have been really happy with my hair after a perm). Then it was home to get dinner ready and Jim's son came at 5 and he stayed until almost 11. We had a great visit.

Today we got up and went to church. Then home and had a bite to eat, I paid some bills and then I went shopping for a bit. I kept feeling like I should get busy and do something around here, but I am such a SLUG!!!! Tomorrow Jim and I plan on going out to lunch at the new favorite restaurant here in Champlin and then to a movie. Not sure which one yet but probably A Prairie Home Companion, (havent seen that one yet and I want to) or Little Miss Sunshine. I should clean windows, but if it is still raining, I know that wont happen. I would have liked to have gone to the fair too, but with my knee still not feeling the best, I am not going to attempt that.

I hope that one of these days, I feel energetic again and I can get to doing some cleaning around this house.

Thats about all that is on my mind tonight.

Blessings!!
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home