Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Learning to lean on God

I ask myself often, why it seems so hard to trust God. He has been so faithful so very many times and yet I find myself asking "Do you really hear me God?"

Yesterday I heard from God in my spirit at a very strange place. I was on my way home from work. I had to stop at the bank and then I had to go to the grocery store. I was thinking about my daughter and the hardships that she has had to face (how I admire that woman) and financial struggles that she has and was asking God why he wasnt hearing my prayers and making her financially stable, not rich, just stable and God spoke to my spirit and said "She has far more wealth then most people in this world. She has ME (God) and I am holding her in the palm of My hand inspite of what it looks like on the outside, and she has riches stored up for her in heaven that you cannot imagine". It brought tears to my eyes, right there in Target and I realized that God sees things in a much greater spectrum then I ever can. Will I continue to pray for better days for her on this earth? Yes I will. Will she ever feel financially comfortable? I dont know, but this one thing I know, God has given me the assurance that my daughter is wealthy beyond my wildest imagination and she is being held in His hand. What more could a mother want?

Deuteronomy 31:6 (New International Version)

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them(enimies), for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Blessings to all
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home