Tuesday, September 05, 2006

And Another School Year Begins

Back to school - That is what Jim did today. First day back for bus driving. I think First Student is so blessed to have him as thier employee. They will never find a more dilegent and dedicated employee then he is. I hope that he has a good day and a good year driving children to and from school.

My grandkids also start back to school today. I talked to my 15 year old grand daughter, she was excited but was a bit nervous too. I remember those days. There always seems to be butterflies those first couple of days back to school. I talked to my daughter in law and thier daughter starts 1st grade at a Spanish Immersion (I think that is how it is spelled) school where all they do is speak Spanish. So that should be quite an expierience for her. I will be eager to hear from all of them how that first day went.

My prayer is that God will send His angels to watch over each one of them to protect them and help them.

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home