Friday, June 16, 2006

God's Awesome Ways!!

Well my knee replacement is just around the corner. To be exact 4 days from now, it should be replaced and I will be on my way to recovery. I had been questioning if I should go through with it, afterall, lately it has been better, not so painful. In fact I went to prayer and asked God to confirm for me that it was the right decision. Quite a few days past and I prayed everyday for God to confirm and give me peace. Yesterday at work it was slow, so I decided to go on the internet and read about knee replacements. There were 1000's of sites so I glanced over them and then just clicked on one. A page came up and this is what it said at the top of the page in big bold letters "DO NOT DELAY GETTING YOUR KNEE REPLACED". My mouth dropped and I smiled. Just like that there was a peace that came over me and God had chosen to write it out in bold letters for me. I guess I just wasnt listening close enough to His still small voice.

Ah, but isnt God awesome? When I didnt take the time to sit and listen he spoke to me loud and clear.

I went on to read the article that came after that and it all confirmed that I should go ahead with the knee replacement. So with requests that you keep me in your prayers, I will be having the knee replacement next Tue at 7:30 in the morning.

Thanks for your concern and prayers
Sandi

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

God does awesome things. Even when sometimes we wonder where He is, He always reminds us he is never far behind. God proves His sovereignty even in our sufferings. And we rejoice that he sees the good and right outcome of it all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home