Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Do things really come in 3's

If they do, then it worries me. With my knee surgery just a few days away, I got word today that my niece Patti has breast cancer. That word cancer just puts a fear in I think everyone's heart. It is a Stage I cancer so there is every good hope for a full recovery from it. I am certainly praying for that. If you read my blog, please pray for her too.

I just dont want to hear any more bad news. You know when that kind of news comes to me I feel this overwhelming feeling of doom and gloom. Now I know that it is bound to bring a very sad feeling but when I heard this I virtually got sick to my stomach. Patti is only 40 I believe. I guess it is something that you know happens but you always think it will happen to someone else. It is not as if I dont have a hope. Afterall I believe that God IS. And that he is still in the business of answering prayer and doing miracles. Lord, help my unbelief in those times that I allow fear to almost paralyize me and forget the power that I have in Christ Jesus.

I am a living example of over coming cancer. I had uterine cancer 23 years ago and no sign of a reoccurnace has showed. And I do praise and thank God for that. PTL!!!!

With this, I pray that Patti will be healed either miraculously or through her doctors and I pray that I will come through the knee replacement surgery with a quick recovery.

Sandi

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suffering, pain, discomfort? These are here to showcase God, and Him alone. Fear? There should be no fear when God is around. He makes everything to work for the good of those who love Him, to His glory. Our trials aren't about us. Our trials are, above all, about Him. As long is God is exalted in all of this, then we can rejoice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home