Thursday, June 17, 2010

What A Difference A Day Makes

For the last week to 10 days it has been rainy and cold. Today it is in the upper 80's and humid and the wind is bowing like crazy.

We had planned on taking in Joey's baseball game tonight, but the forecasters keep telling us over and over that strong storms will be passing through this area right about dinner time and his game is at 6. So this morning rather then having the feeling of being in limbo all day we decided that we would catch one of his games next week. I wish they didn't live 30 miles away. But at least we can go there on an evening instead of having to drive 4 hours like we will have to do tomorrow to take in Abbe's swim meet on Saturday. Tonja tells me they swim outside. Her meet is like 6 or 7 in the morning come rain or shine. Only lightning stops the meet. So I am hoping and praying that the weather is good there Saturday morning. But those poor little kids having to come out of and jump into a pool at that time of the morning. It seems like a torture to me.

And another sadness. Tonja is getting rid of the chickens. They were a 4-H project for Abbe and Luke and now neither child wants to take care of the chickens. So they are giving them away to a farmer there that has chickens. I sure will miss all those fresh free eggs :(

Well that's all that I have in me today!! (^_^)

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM , Blogger KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. You are a doll!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home