Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Don't Get It!!!!

You know if I live to be a hundred and eighty, I will never figure out Jim's kids. Jim has a daughter that was working in Chicago and has moved back to the Twin Cities. That in itself is not so strange, but what is strange is that she must have known for a little while that she was coming back and I understand she has physically been here for about a week and she has not bothered to call and tell her Dad. I just plain don't get it!!!! So they don't communicate alot, and I can tell you it has not been for a lack of Jim trying, but something that major one would think out of common courtesy a call would be made.

Oh well, I guess if he can deal with it then I need to keep quiet and let him deal with it how he wants. But I have to say again,,,, I just don't get it.

You might ask how I found out? Well Jim had lunch with his eldest son. They have lunch quite often, which I think is GREAT, and he told Jim this little, "by the way" fact.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I am with you on this. I too do not understand some kids. My own for example. I have not heard from my son in a few years. YEAH...YEARS!!!!

And he does know I wonder how he is doing and expect a call every few months. I cannot call cuz he changes apartments and cell phones a lot. I think he has a gambling problem.
SIGH.................

 
At 6:46 PM , Anonymous 顏福松律師的大兒子顏竹 said...

A125829217 是網友亂PO的
請刪除

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home