Monday, June 14, 2010

Checking myself for scales!!

We had been so short on rain, I don't think we hardly got a sprinkle in May. Well who ever has been doing the rain dance, needs to cut it out. The rains have come and it is now the 14th of June and we have had only 2 days in June that we have not had rain. I think I would like a little reprieve. Normally I don't mind the cloudy and rainy weather, as I know we need it,, but after a while... well the smile on my face starts to go flat and then droop.

The weatherman promises that we will have sun on Wed. Now how many of you believe weathermen (or weather persons)? I think it is the only job in the world where you can be wrong 80% of the time and they keep you on and pay you big salaries!!! Tonja, at one time considered becoming a meteorologist. She should have.. It's OK punkin... you just keep on doing great in those collage classes and you will soon have your BA in business. I am so proud of her, getting named to the Deans list while working full time, keeping up a house, and having 2 teenagers soon to be adults and 2 little ones in school..

Well I have gone on long enough tonight.

1 Comments:

At 1:47 AM , Blogger Tonja said...

oh mom. Lots of people do what I am doing. I just tell myself that I am a Viking warrior woman, therefore, I can handle whatever comes my way. Bring it on. I must have learned that attitude SOMEWHERE! : ) Love you. Can't wait to see you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home