Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pedicures - my guilty pleasure

I just came back from getting a pedicure. I absolutely love them. I get them about once every 3 or 4 months, but if I had my dithers, I would have them at least once a month. I love how my feet feel after a pedicure, I love how my toe look after a pedicure (usually I dont like the way they look so much even if they serve me well), and well I just feel all around better after I have one. Today I chose pink for the nail polish color. In the fall and winter I usually have a red color, but today I felt like pink,, and I really like it!!

Now that I am back form the nail salon, it is off to getting summer clothes out and winter clothes packed down. I don't have alot, but it is some and most of what I have in my closet now, just isn't going to work for how humid days, which is what we are to have all next week. It is a good day to do it... It is raining out right now, and we do need the rain so that is good too.

Anyway,, that's whats on my heart today

2 Comments:

At 3:23 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Yay! I am glad you got a pedicure. It is good to pamper yourself some. Today definitely is a get things done kind of day here too. I am heading out in a minute to get some yardwork done, and then there is the inside work that you know I love sooooo much! lol. Love you!

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Other than white pants and a few light tops, most of my clothes are for both seasons. I just add an overshirt to lighter shirts.

never had a pedicure so can't say if I like them or not. Nor a manicure for that matter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home