Saturday, June 05, 2010

UGH

Most of you know I am a big sports nut. Oh and most of you know I do NOT play the sports... just watch them. The Vikings are my "love". In the line of most loved it is God, family, Vikings. Somewhere after that comes the Twins and the Gopher football and basketball. The love of the Gophers actually has been acquired since Jim and I got married. I say all this to say that last night I sat up and watched the Twins. They are in CA so the game started at 9. The Twins were doing good and leading 4 - 1. I thought well it will be over soon that was the in the 7th inning and around 10:30. I dosed of in my recliner for a few minutes and woke up to see it was tied... Well I kept watching and soon it was the 11th inning and midnight and I finally had to bid them goodnight. Wouldn't you know.... shortly after I went to bed Young got a base hit and Mauer scored and that was the way the game ended Twins winning 5 - 4. They needed that after getting their butts beat by a so-so Seattle team.

Going to bed so late, I thought no problem, it is Saturday tomorrow and I can just sleep in. Well for some reason, this body of mine decided that it was time to wake up at 7:30. I hate when that happens. But I didn't fight it, I got up and Jim was up already so we talked a bit and then made breakfast. Now it is time for me to get this body in gear and get something done around here. Oh to be 35 and full of P&V again!!!

That's it for today

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM , Blogger Pat said...

It will be interesting when you are both retired and see how your schedule changes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home