Sunday, June 06, 2010

Changing the time of church

I don't know about you, but I don't like it when churches change their times of services. Needless to say I am not at church today. I work every day and on the weekends, I like my body to just sleep until it wants to get up. Well today it didn't want to get up until 8:30 and the new service time is 9:30 and there was no way I was going to get showered and ready and to church on time. I may have to find a different church around here to attend when my body wont wake up on time, as I really do miss when I don't get to go to church.

3 Comments:

At 12:08 PM , Blogger Pat said...

NO evening services?

 
At 11:30 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

I feel the same way some Sundays. It is the only day I have sometimes to sleep. And our service starts at 9! So I have to be up by 7:30 AT THE LATEST if I want to get there on time. So, in the summer, when there is no Sunday school, I am not going to beat myself up if we miss it. We will get back in the swing of things come Fall, and if we are up, we'll go.

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

Amen. I hate it when they change times...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home