Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tonja,,,,, dont you laugh!!

OK,,, so we had Jim's kids over for a steak fry tonight. It was a fun time, BUT,, it also was Dakota and Rebecca's (Jim's grandson and daughter) birthday this week so we decided we would celebrate their birthdays too. I made a Chocolate Cherry cake and iced it with chocolate frosting. It looked so plain so I bought one of those cans of white icing that has decorator tips on it. What ever made me think I could do this? This was the result. I think I will leave the decorating to the professionals,, or my daughter!!!



But we all had a good time and they seemed to like their birthday cake in spite of the horrific writing on it!! I hope it was the thought that counted!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:17 AM , Blogger Pat said...

Homemade and not so perfect says a lot. It has "LOVE" in it so it tastes better too.

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger Tonja said...

It actually isn't that bad. Mine really aren't any better. It was a thoughtful, loving thing to do and I am sure Becky and Dakota appreciated it~!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home