Friday, March 12, 2010

To The Doc I Go

I am going to see the doctor about the foot/ankle of mine. It is getting just too painful. Sometimes, I almost fall because it feels like to totally gives out on me. And then it aches all the way up the leg. I was surprised that I got in with my doctor today. Usually I have to wait a week or longer. But today it is and I am happy. I just hope that her answer isn't, well you need to loose 100 lbs and you will be fine as that is much harder to do then to say. Don't you think I would be thin if it was easy to do? All my life I have carried extra weight on this short body. Now that I am old I don't suppose someday I will wake up and say,, ahhhh I think all I will eat today is vegetables and a little bit of fish. That isn't how I was brought up and I am not blaming my upbringing on my weight. I had plenty of "good foods" to eat if I wanted to. But I have always been drawn to the breads and potatoes and sweets which as anyone knows, packs on the pounds. Well I hope she can do something for this pain. It is getting almost unbearable.

Just me

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Blogger was being a bugger and had to try this a zillion times to get a comment window to open. Now it has and I hope it will post this.

anyway.....Sometimes it might be easier to be poor....dirt poor. So we don't have a choice as to eat or not. Either way has it's disadvantages huh? Id not poor enough though we pack on pounds as carbo's are cheap..taters and grains...cheap and the healthy stuff...expensive.

Weight...the battle never ends for some of us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home