Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Sometimes You Just Cant Care

Is it possible to care too much? Sometimes I feel like I do. I suppose that is a selfish way to feel, but when you care about someone or something and you have done over and over again or you try your best to achieve, and what returns is blank or no return at all, one begins to wonder, is it worth it?

There is a part of me that says "Well just stop caring". I can do that for a day or 2 but when it is something that you have deep feelings about, it is really hard to just stop. I have tried to fill those empty returns with other things and it works for a while but time and time again, it comes back empty, or worse yet, it comes back giving you the feeling "I don't care about you or big deal what you have done".

Oh well I guess I am just feeling sorry for myself today.

Sandi

4 Comments:

At 8:13 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

??? Not sure what this means, but my personal opinion is that is a good thing to care deeply for others. I know I have always been thankful for your care and concern. I think God created you to be a loving and caring person, and that is a gift. Celebrate it and don't "hide it under a bushel" :)

Love you!
Tonja

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger Sandi said...

Well it did sound vague huh? But I can guarantee it has nothing to do with caring for my family. I think if they cut off my head I would still care about them!!

It is other people and things that I do that sometimes makes me wonder why should I care, but I still do. It is part of me. And I will ask God to help me when I feel down or unappreciated

 
At 6:44 AM , Blogger Pat said...

Sandi, some people are just born to try to mother the whole world. You can't change that any more than you can grow taller.

and some people, are just born stupid. LOL.

We all have our place in life and at least you know where yours is.

Be happy you are not the type that can kick a dog and not care one whit.

I wuvs ya for who you are and some of us envy your deep caring.

hugs,

 
At 3:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandi, caring is in our nature, and we can't change that. I wish I could not care so much either, but I do.

Would you really have it any other way? What kind of mother would I be, and what kind of mother would not teach their kids to care.

God cares for us so much, He gave His life to show just how much He cares, and loves us.

Don't try to change, you are who you are, caring and loving.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home