Tuesday, December 05, 2006

G - R - A - C - E

I guess today that is something I did not have. Why you ask? Because today I fell out of my chair at work!!!!! I was leaning sideways off my chair to get something off the floor and rolling back at the same time when my chair hit my purse on the floor and fooosh, out went the chair from under me. I hit my head on the desk and I landed on the floor!! I have a goose egg on my head, a pain in my neck and injured pride. My co-workers and one of my bosses were in the lunch room and they hear a crash, and one of them said, what was that, and my boss said, oh it is the construction people outside. She said, no I am going to go check. So she came to my office as I was scrapping myself off the floor!! I was laughing and no blood was running so they were glad to see that. But geez, how embarassing, to fall out of your chair. I will think twice about leaning sideways and pushing the chair at the same time!!!

I do have a headache and my neck hurts so I hope it is just muscles. I am going to take some Advil or Tylenol and go home soon.

Grace,,,,, I need it!!!

Blessings
Sandi

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

People need their pride wounded more often, I think. It's good to remember that you're falable, if only a little... ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home