Friday, September 22, 2006

Blessings

The other night Jim was out doing softball stuff and I had the night at home to myself. It is always something I have enjoyed on occasion, to have a few hours at home alone. I think it came from all those years that I was able to work just 4 days a week and have that one day a week at home to clean nooks and crannies, to bake, sew, or do whatever. Working full time has taken that away from me, and I realize I do need my time alone. So it was good. That was one blessing.

That evening I got a phone call from my granddauther Faith and that blessed me too as she recitied to me John 3:16 without a hitch. It just blessed this Gramma's heart. Then of course JoeMan had to do it too, with Mom's help. But how neat it is to hear your grandchildren quoting scripture. There is NOTHING better that they can put to memory.

Keep up the good work Faith and Joe. I love you both so much.

Love and hugs
Sandi/Mamma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home