Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Reunion - 2010 in ND

This is what happened when my Mom and Dad got together. This is a picture of all of us that were at the family reunion this past weekend in Kulm, ND. I wish Mom and Dad could have seen what happened once they got started. There was a total of 9 children born to them, there are only 4 of us left. There are 14 grandchildren and they all were there. That was so neat. AND I can even name them all!!!
This is the 4 of us that are still remaining Ernest, Vivian, me and Judy

And this is my clan
Jim and I
Josiah, Maurissa, Tonja, Emmalee, Luke
Eric, holding Andrew, Faith, Abbegale and Kim
We had such a grand time. I hope we do this more often.


2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Blogger KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

Beautiful family!!!

 
At 11:03 AM , Blogger Pat said...

WOW...fantastic family photo. Great the person shooting got you all in.
Your clan is a great looking bunch. Cherish the time you can get together.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home