Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday,,,,

This has been a short week, as I did not work Monday and Tuesday. But it seems so much has gone on personally since I got back from ND that my head is spinning.

It seems when life starts dumping, it doesn't know how to stop. But I am building a wall as fast as I can that will keep it all from piling in on me, and then I will pick up my heels, do a jig and go on. You know that saying "Do your best and leave the rest to God". I sure wish that was as easy to do as it is to say. Sometimes it is "Keep your mouth shut, get on your knees and leave the rest to God". Actually that is probably the best thing to do.

On another note.... Next week is August already. The summer has flown by. August will be a very busy but fun month for me. I have dinner dates scheduled, tonight a play at the local little theater, a movie/game night at church, and then the last 2 weeks of the month my 2 little grand kids from WI will be coming to spend time with us. That means lots of fun and a trip to the MOA and Nickelodeon University for 4 of the gkids. The end of the month the state fair begins and then it is back to school for all of them, and fall.

Well that's what is bouncing around in the halls of my mind today.

Sandi

1 Comments:

At 8:18 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

I love you . You are awesome. Mwuah.

Tonja

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home