Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter

Tonight Jim and I along with a couple friends of ours attended a Easter pageant. It was at my son's church. Wow,, it moved me to tears in many parts and it really hit home once again what Christ did for me.

My son played Peter in the pageant. He did such a wonderful job. I am very proud of him. And our little Faith and Josiah sang in the children's choir. They did such a good job too.

On another note aside from Easter, our Women's group had it's kick-off meeting last night. We go to a rather small church, and 26 women showed up. That was a good turnout. We had fun, as well had the pleasure of hearing from our pastor's wife. The pastor we have now is an interim pastor so more then likely wont be with us more then a year or so. But he is a great man and it was good to get to know his wife a bit better. The "mixer" that Val put together at the beginning was a huge success and people got to know other women better. It was a good night.

So tomorrow is Sunday and alot of activity for that day too. But all is good

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM , Blogger Pat said...

grrrrr...I left a message yesterday and it showed up right after I left it and today...GONE..POOF!!!!!

Somedays I hate blogger.

I am glad you are enjoying the new womans group and I hope it continues to grow.

maybe soon you will get a full time pastor you like as much as this temporary one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home