Sunday, March 21, 2010

When Sleep Is Interrupted By Dreams

I rarely dream, well I suppose I do, but I rarely remember them. But last night I had 2 dreams that I remember. They were about my son. And both times he was having turbulent times. I am eager to talk to him today. At any event, after the 2nd one I was awake, and I was praying for him.

Now I do know that most of the time dreams are an effect of your daily thoughts or interactions in this world. But sometimes, I think dreams can reveal things to us.

At any rate, I hope this time, it was just a mess of thoughts and things I saw on TV that brought these on. Or maybe my son needed a few extra prayers

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I think that moms "sense" when their offspring are having a difficult time at least subconsciously. And that subconscious does become active in dreams.

Very often I will call one of my girls only to have them tell me they were thinking a lot of me recently and was gonna call but just didn't. I didn't think much of that except that I just had a urge to call them.

Often times my girls and I have similar dreams. But that might stem from a common chat topic as well especially when it is about their brother who we are worried about.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home