Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Lost Ring Returns

Sometime this winter, I lost a ring. It was my amethyst and diamond ring. I was pretty sad about that and looked everywhere and could not find it. Last night Jim and I were going out to eat and I walked out to the car and there in the grass was the ring. It must have fallen off my hand in the snow and got shoveled off to the side. I was very happy to find it and none the worse for wear. I cleaned it all up and it is good as new. I either have to make it bigger or smaller as it does not fit my ring finger on my right hand. It does on my left, but that finger is already kinda busy.

I have strange fingers. It seems all my fingers on my right hand are bigger. But then my right arm is bigger around then the left. I wonder if I am an anomaly or if this is normal.

That's all I have to say today... oh,, it looks nice out with all the sunshine, but you walk out there and it is cold in that wind. It is a nice looking first day of spring tho.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM , Blogger Pat said...

OH Twinsy, that was so wonderful you finding your ring. If one had to lose it.....in your own driveway was a good place to do that.

I think you are normal. Our bodies are not identical and I have read that the hand we use is bigger cuz of that use. and it stands to reason so would the whole arm.

My hands are different sizes too and I cant interchange rings either. Not that I have bothered to wear one in ages.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home