Friday, March 19, 2010

Nail Polish

I really get upset when when I take the time to polish my nails and then it takes 24 hours for them to dry so anything you do messes up your manicure. Now I know this is a petty thing and I should be ashamed of even complaining about it.. But I am I want to go and do some other stuff and here I sit. Even typing wants to mess up the end of the nail grrr

On a better note. I had a good day at work and doing some shopping!! Traffic to and from work was a breeze and I got a good deal out shopping. Plus Jim took me out to dinner.

Sandi

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Well, you will have to throw out all your old nail polish and only buy new quick dry kinds. They really do work! Glad to hear, other than the nails, that you had a good day. I will be really glad when Brenda gets back on Thur. This doing 2 jobs things is getting really old!

Love you.
Tonja

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger Pat said...

I agree..get new polish that is fast dry. Well worth it if you love pretty nails.

Strange thing....I went to this blog yesterday and this morning and this Friday post was not here. Yes..my cache was clear too. But now..about 10 am...I checked again..and geezz...there was a Friday post. Bogger is strange at times.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home