Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Complaining stuff

Well I did not feel good from Sunday night until this afternoon. I had tummy problems both ways. Feeling nauseated and well you know the other end. The last couple of months I have been having pain in my right foot/ankle. I saw my reg doc on Friday and she referred me to this podiatrist. (A really nice guy). And he has diagnosed it for now as some kind of tendinitis. So I am wearing a lace up boot that has to go in my shoe and that is for 2 weeks until I see him again. Then I need to take some steroids for one week. I have never taken them before. Hope I don't have some weired reaction to them. I have been thinking how I really want to retire. Had Gil been living we would have both been retired now. I talked to my boss about it today and told him I was just tired. Tired of getting up at 5:45 every morning. He asked me why I did that. I told him I felt if I didn't put in my 40 hours a week, I was cheating them. He said that was nice of me but I always get my work done and have time on my hands. He suggested I come in a bit later and see if I feel better about it. So I am going to start coming in an hour later. Maybe that will help me make it through these last 2 years. I hope so. I do have the best job on earth. But when you are tired, you are tired. I wish Jim would quit. But then he has all summer off so that gives him a break, and he seems to like to work. But then he comes home from work and sits down to dinner and he does help with the clean up but then he has no other thoughts for the rest of the night of what needs to be done. Just a man's way.

Well done complaining and updating

Sandi

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

You do have a great job. I hope that helps, going in a little later. It sounds like they meant come in later and still leave at your regular time? That is awesome! I am sure they know you will work extra if it is needed. I hope all of you feels better soon. You know, there are some really nice places in Sauk. Really, really nice places. :)

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I am glad that with retirement G is finding things to do. Winter is not so good except if we have snow..but the rest of the time..he does keep busy. was skeptical that he would only stay on the computer...which he does but he does do the "man" things. At least I think all lawn work and fixing things is "man" things. Good thing cuz it makes up for all the other annoying things he does.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home