Tuesday, October 06, 2009

How did it happen?

How did it happen that this little old gal from ND got so into sports. This is the 4th straight days of big sports games and my tummy is getting all upset from being in knots. First it was the Gophers and WI Badgers football game on Sat.. Gophers lost :( then on Sat and Sun it was the Twins playing for their playoff lives, and they handled those pretty good. Then Monday it was the Vikings and Packers and the Vikings won... :) and now it is the Twins and Tigers in the playoff game for the division champions. It is now in the bottom of the 11th inning and the Twins are coming up to bat. I hope they get a run. They were about 6 inches from winning it in the 10th. I cant take much more of this!!! Even tho whoever wins has to go and play the Yankees in NY tomorrow in less then 20 hours. They are going to be tired boys. I try to tell myself what will be will be... but I find myself getting all in knots and rooting for them so hard.

Well that's my blabber for tonight.

Sandi

2 Comments:

At 8:04 AM , Blogger Pat said...

I personally just cant get into sports and do not see how people can go so AGGA over them. It is only a game people but I do realize it is big business. I still think the big salaries should go to teachers and trashman instead of people playing what they love to do just as entertainment. Just my thoughts and I know many do not agree at all.

 
At 1:04 PM , Blogger Sandi said...

Who knows why we are how we are... It is how God made us... and if no one wanted to see these sports there would be none. But the fact is there has been sports since the beginning of time, with rewards to the players. It just is how it is. I do not go to the games very often, but I do enjoy watchign them. So my money does not go to support them and I give what I think is a pretty big portion of my income to charity.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home