Monday, October 19, 2009

The "Let Down"

No matter how hard I try to keep a right frame of mind, after Tonja has been here and Eric and family hang out, and they all go home, I have this deep let down. I feel like all energy is zapped from my body and I don't feel like doing a thing. Now I know it is NOT because I do so much work when they are there, as Tonja is a trooper in the kitchen and Kim and Eric help when they are at the house too. And Jim bless his heart is my laundry king and he loves to do laundry and I let him at it. I suppose some of it is when they are there, it makes me feel young again. I love having all the grandchildren around (even if I might tick off the older girls sometimes with my ideas) I guess my kids have come to accept and if not accept, they don't say much about my idiosyncrasies. But I do LOVE having my family around. And it has gotten easier, as I think Jim is accepting them a little better then he did when we were first married. It was a huge adjustment for him, but then we talked about it before we got married, but talking about it and living it are 2 different things.

Well I am just yammering... just getting out some thoughts.

Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home