Sunday, August 09, 2009

Faith and Brianna

Help,,, if someone knows how to do this blog so you can get the pictures in the right order with the writing correct,, I would like to know.. Not a very expert blogger here.

Faith and Bri in ther choice of bed.


Green bean picking

Doing the booty dance... what a hoot


The "who's booty is bigger' shot




And we are princesses






Cookie time (bad photo by photagraper)






And the fun begins with cartoons and Barbies in Gramps and Grams bedroom


OK,, so Friday night we had a sleepover with 2 of our granddaughters, Faith and Brianna. It was so much fun. To start Kim brought Faith to my work and we were able to leave there by 2. Jim picked up Bri but wasn't going to get home until 3:30 or so. So Faith and I went to Costco and on the way to Costco, I was informed that Grandma's usually made cookies for her grand kids,, so when I got home, you know that I boogied to bake a batch of cookies so they could have warm cookies and milk. That was about 4. At 4:30 we headed to the movies to see Ice Age Dinasores something. They really enjoyed it. After that it was to Culvers for dinner (their choice of restaurant). When we got home it was more Barbies and then dress up. Then it was bath time of course and then bed time. They could have slept in the guest room on beds, but they chose the living room floor. That was fine with me.. less laundry and bed making. We all slept through a storm on Friday night, or so I am told. You couldn't prove it by me. 7:30 Sat morning Bri came into our bedroom wondering if it was going to be a tornado cuz the sky was green. Well it was cloudy and raining and some distant thunder but I assured here there would be no tonado. But of course the sleeping was done. I had made plans to have breakfast with a friend so at 9 I went to that and while I was gone I guess all went well. When I got home dress up was in full force. Then came the booty dance and the discussion of who had that biggest booty. I told then they were tied, so I took a picture of there booties so they could compare them. What a riot. Then it was time to go to the garden and check out the produce so they helped to pick some cucumbers and greens beans. The cucumbers were something they didn't like to well as they have those little prickles on them when they come off the plant. Then it was lunch time and about 2 it was time for Bri to go home. Faith's Mom and Dad came and the sleep over was over. But we all had a wonderful time. But whew,, the energy - and that wasn't playing with them all the time -,, just keeping up with them. These pictures are from the sleepover.








Sandi

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM , Blogger Pat said...

OOOHHH...your garden is so pretty and I LOVE that fence!!!!

Sounds and looks like the sleepover was a smashing success. That's what summers are for.

Hugs, Pat

 
At 11:59 PM , Anonymous Emmalee said...

B-b-b-bootayyy danccee!!! This made me laugh!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home