Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update on Retirement

Well the financial planner didn't tell me that miraculously I had all this money that I could draw out thousands a month and still live to be 85 and have money left!! And that's what I want, but unfortunately that wont happen, even waiting to retire when I am 65. But I have given up the idea of retiring before next year. Its the health insurance. It is a killer. And NO I do NOT want Obamacare!!! I do not want any National Health care one payer system.

But back to retirement - - so for now I am still working. I suppose the retirement date will come soon enough.

Just have to have patience and pray for decent health.

Sandi

1 Comments:

At 1:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sandi, I am so sorry you didn't get better news about retiring. I will pray right along side of you. Love, Pat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home