Monday, August 10, 2009

Could Retirement be before 2011?

I have been seriously considering retiring early. I am going to talk to my financial advisor today and see what he has to say. I truly do not have the energy to work a full 40 hour week and keep up my home as I would like and pursue my love of sewing, cooking and baking anymore. I see my friends my age, some older, some younger getting sick and and becoming unable to do those things. I want to do those things, and spend time with my grand kids. So,, maybe by tonight I might have a better idea if I can pull off an early retirement or not. Oh I will more then likely find a part time job 10 to 15 hours a week, just to earn some "mad money", but I don't want to have to get up at 5:30 or 6 every day and then not get home until 5 every weekday night. So it is what is ruminating through my brain. We will see if anything comes of it.

Sandi

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM , Anonymous Emmalee said...

I hope you do whatever makes you the most happy Mamma. I know that things will work out no matter what. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home