Monday, August 03, 2009

When food shows and gunshots in the night meet

Last night I wanted to go to bed early as I had to be up early this morning to go for PT. Well I was in bed by 9:30 but sleep evaded me. I was still tossing and turning at 10:15 or so, so rather then keep Jim awake I headed to the recliner. Even that was not doing it for me.. so I went for half of a chill pill. While I was sitting there I heard what sounded like a gun shot so I got up and made sure all the doors were locked. The pill finally did its thing and helped me fall asleep. But not long after I was asleep I had this dream. Jim and I were sleeping and we heard a knock or commotion at the front door and we could see the front door from our bed (which we cannot) and I said I don't know those people, and then this man came in looking like Michael from the Next Food Network Star show with 2 women. He said with a lame foreign accent "I need money to send to my brother". And I said "How much cash do you need" and he walked over to my side of the bed and pulled a small gun and pointed at my heart and said "No more smart remarks from you". I woke with such a start and my heart was beating a mile a minute. I guess that is what you get when you cant sleep so good, all that was put into the computer that day sorta starts to make its own story!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home