Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Can That Be Fall I Feel In The Air?

Yesterday was a beautiful day. A perfect summer day really, but I told Jim last night when I got home that it felt like fall in the air. Maybe it is all the talk about starting collage, and school for the little ones and Vikings and Minnesota Gopher football. But it feels like fall already. Where did summer go? For me it went to a trip to ND, a trip to a Moteberg reunion, to gardening, to some sewing and alot of working. I spent some time in physical therapy, some volunteering at the church, and what else??? I don't know,, but it went by fast.

I do love fall. It is my favorite time of year, if only, IF ONLY, what followed it wasn't such a downer. Now if I could stay home and just look out at it, it wouldn't be so bad, and I do have to admit that I like to look out at the soft snow falling, but NOT when it is blowing around like crazy. But lets not go there just now.

Tomorrow night we get Abbe and Luke for a little over a week. I am thinking up fun things to do with them. I think we might take a trip to The Oliver Kelly Farm on Thursday. Tonja tells me the little ones have never been there and Grandpa hasn't been there either. It is a neat place to go and hang out for a few hours on a beautiful summer day. We will also be taking a trip to they MOA Nickelodeon Universe with their cousins on Tuesday. So it will be a fun time.

Anyway, that's all I have to say today.

Sandi

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

I hope that's what we feel in the air! I hope we have a nice, long, leisurely fall.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Go Vikes!

Tonja

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home