Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Feeling Old

I don't know, but this body of mine is getting old I guess. Like an old car, little things start to go wrong, only thing is most times you cant just go out and get a new part, you have to try to fix the one you got. Some times the mechanic (doctor) can do something to make it work good again and some times it is just a mask, and some times he cant do anything about it and I hobble around with a bad part. Lately I feel like I have a lot of bad parts. I am sure if I dropped a whole lot of weight it would be better. But one never knows.

But I am thankful that I can still go to work and most days are pretty good. I guess I am just feeling a little down today.

Sandi

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Well, I am not too old yet, and I am feeling like I am about 100 today. Every joint in my body hurts. I think it is from my "seasonal" flu shot that I had yesterday. Oh Well, I am sure I will feel better soon. I am sorry you are feeling crappy. I love you no matter what...

Tonja

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home