Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blogging

I came here yesterday to post some pictures of a dress I made for Abbe. I found it so peaceful compared to Facebook. But I know that is where all the action is. But again I have to say it is so busy it almost makes you feel jumpy.

I like that it is more private here. That there are only a few that bother to come here and see what I have to say and read what is going on in my life.

I have had a good summer. A lot going on, but that is every summer for people. Next month I am looking forward to having Abbe and Luke with us for a few days. I just don't get to see them enough. I am so happy that I was awarded 4 weeks of vacation. Now I can take off a couple of days to be with them and still have the time left to go on a nice long vacation in September.

Work has been slow this last week of the month of July. Usually the month after a quarter end is so wild. I don't know, but I must have been super efficient to get everything done so quickly.

This morning when I got up it felt like September instead of the end of July. It was so nice and cool and dry. I know that these cool nights are not so good for getting the tomatoes and peppers to ripen. But I imagine we will have some dog days of summer. But then again it is Minnesota and anything can happen here with weather.

I am having physical therapy done on my right arm and shoulder. I have been having some pain in it and yesterday she was kinda rough on me. She said I had knots in my muscles all the way up my arm and she was trying to get them out and ouchie... did that ever hurt. I felt like I had been run over by a Mac truck when I got home from there. I had had the stomach flu the night before so I was in rough shape. So I stayed home yesterday and finished up the dress that I have posted a picture of. Just that one day at home, makes me know that I am REALLY ready for retirement. Now if I am ready to have Jim around 24/7, that is another thing all together.

Well I am done rattlin

Sandi

2 Comments:

At 5:23 AM , Blogger Pat said...

AHHH...I never thought I would hear those words...you are READY for retirement and just be at home. You are such a go-go type. Me? I was made for stay at home mom. One day it will happen. hang in there Twinsy!!
hugs, Pat

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

I, too, have felt a need to go back to blogging. I agree, it is so much quieter, and more intimate. I always check your blog, and am so happy when I find something new!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home